JOB ID: MD-0120-TUN01
Job Title: Integrator/Validator
• Utilizes Linux scripting and programming languages (e.g., Go, Python, Ruby, C, C++), for software development and software design of systems using cloud technologies such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) and OpenStack.
• Works individually or as part of a team to develop, maintain, and enhance complex and diverse software systems (e.g., processing-intensive analytics, novel algorithm development, manipulation of extremely large data sets, real time systems, and business management information systems) based upon documented requirements.
• Conducts technical integration activities with peer organizations and customers.
• Understands the system at a technical level and works with peer and customer organizations to achieve integration which may include high level activities like integrating the system with a peer system, or low level activities such as assisting with a customer's data flow.
• Resolves software report problems.
• Provides specific input to the software components of system design to include hardware/software trade-offs, software reuse, use of Commercial Off-the-shelf (COTS)/Government Off-the-shelf (GOTS) in place of new development, and requirements analysis and synthesis from system level to individual software components.
• Experience with Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu)
• Experience with programming Languages such as Go, Python, Ruby, C, or C++
• Experience with test automation software to develop automated test beds and data sets used to validate integration of new capabilities
• Experience working in a DevOps environment (e.g., automated deployments, system configuration, testing/validation)
• Experience with Linux Scripting
• Experience with Infrastructure As A Service (IaaS) technologies such as Amazon Web Service (AWS) or Open Stack
• Experience with tools such as Ansible, Salt, Puppet and Virtualization
• Technical experience with data flows TCP/IP networking, Linux, Git, security plans, software architecture, etc.
Compensation will consist of a package including a base salary and complete benefits.
Location: Maryland, North America – US
Team: Data Conditioning
Travel: Seldom, less than 10%