JOB ID: MD-0120-TUN03
Job Title: Senior Software Developer
• Developing, deploying and maintaining new capabilities to meet customer's requirements in a multi-language, multi-domain, high speed environment. This includes bare metal to container deployments within Linux
• Involvement in all parts of product from inception to decommission
• Ability to work within a highly technical, fast paced team employing a broad range of technologies
• Object oriented design experience in an agile environment
• Experience dealing with the full end to end development life cycle. Including high level design, implementation, deployment and maintenance
• Experience working administrative tasks within a Linux environment
• Demonstrated experience in one or more of the following object oriented languages: Go/Golang, C++, Python, Ruby.
• Demonstrated experience in one or more of the following DevOps environment: Git, Ansible and Puppet
• Moderate Linux administration skills
• Experience using multiple languages in a web development environment
• Working in agile software development teams
• Extensive software development experience in a Linux/Unix environment
• Database integration and data management
• Experience working in a Amazon Web Services (AWS/eVo)
• Responsible for developing new capabilities in accordance with requirements MVC design paradigm. Familiarity client side libraries (e.g ReactJS) for front-end web client.
• Address bug fixes for currently deployed software
• Perform integration and testing as needed.
Compensation will consist of a package including a base salary and complete benefits.
Job: Senior Software Developer
Location: Maryland, North America – US
Team: SSI Expansion
Travel: Seldom, less than 10%