JOB ID: MD-0120-TUN04
Job Title: Software Developer/Portkey
The 12 personnel team supports Capabilities to provide systems engineering, design, development, integration and test, Tier 3 sustainmnet support for infrastructure products in support of the Unclassified Services System(s).
Products developed under this TTO shall update and enhance to TUNABLE software products.
• Design and develop roles based suite of web pages which provide the required information to the end-user in a user-friendly manner.
• Developing, deploying and maintaining new capabilities to meet the customer's requirements in a multi-language, multi-domain, high speed environment.
• Involvement in all parts of the porduct from inceptin to decommission.
• Extensive software development experience in linux/unix environment (including basic system admin skills)
• Extensive web design/development experience
-Full stack development
• Object oriented design in an agile evnironment
• Familiarity with git an ansible
• Moderate linux system admin skills
• Experience with obect oriented languages
Compensation will consist of a package including a base salary and complete benefits.
Job: Software Developer/Portkey
Location: Maryland, North America – US
Travel: Seldom, less than 10%